Advoz is a social media management app that helps businesses increase revenue through social media ads and content. Using artificial intelligence, advoz learns about the business over time and will make smart recommendations about what to post, when to post it, when to create ads, and how much to spend on those ads. The app will also help amplify important social media posts by notifying staff via a text message once the post has gone live. Advoz is currently entering the development phase and that’s why we want a passionate and creative UI/UX designer who will help shape the future of the product. We need the interface to be extremely easy to understand and use and provide our users with the best experience possible. Currently, the app has a completed wireframe, that has not been optimized for UI/UX. If you’re passionate about tech, marketing, beautiful design, startup culture and a fantastic work environment, keep reading and apply today!
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with President
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to ensure our app is user friendly and easy to use.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our users needs and help us grow our customer base. We currently have a wireframe completed with some suggested UI design but we want someone who’s passionate about startups and is interested in working towards building an amazing global app.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with president and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the app functions and will look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects • Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Great time-management skills
- Post secondary education in design or equivalent
- Successful candidate will also be offered options at the company.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com