Mogo (TSX: MOGO) — a Vancouver-based financial technology company — is focused on building the leading digital financial platform in Canada and empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them improve their financial health. Built mobile first, users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to 6 products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, the Mogo Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, mortgages, personal loans and the MogoCrypto account which enables buying and selling of bitcoin. The platform is engineered to deliver multiple financial products at scale through one account and enable the rapid launch of new features and products. With more than 600,000 members and growing, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the leading financial brand and platform for the next generation of Canadians.
The customer experience is critical for us at Mogo, in fact some might call us a little customer obsessed! We’re looking for an innovative Senior UX/UI Designer with strong product design background to help create on brand and compelling user experiences for our members.
If you’re someone who has a keen understanding of user centered design methodologies and knows what great user interface looks and feels like, check out the requirements below. We want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the design team to execute Mogo’s design vision for our amazing product applications, member portal and other parts of our online customer experience
- Develop and design user experience strategies for Mogo’s new and existing digital products and services to ensure consistent branding and member experiences
- Work with the Product team during initial product planning phases to understand product challenges and concept design ideas that improve the user experience
- Compellingly articulate design choices to internal teams
- Leverage internal data and utilize your knowledge of human behaviour and interaction to identify potential opportunities
- Experiment, concept and validate thoughtful design solutions
- Research and design new user experiences strategies and techniques that will delight our members
- Manage multiple projects from conception through to delivery without breaking a sweat
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience designing for consumer-focused companies
- An online or PDF portfolio
- Experience working across complex design systems that span multiple products.
- Experience working within agile design and development teams
- Strong knowledge of how design choices translate in development
- Proficiency in tools including Sketch, Zeplin, and Abstract
- Exceptional design skills and creative process to develop innovative design solutions
- Passion in building great digital products
- Great verbal and written communication skills to present UX ideas and directions to your peers
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and adapt to changes in a short time frame
If this sounds like you, apply now here: http://jobs.mogo.ca/apply/SsXmbVfd1g/Senior-UIUX-Designer?source=ACAD