– a leader
– love working outdoors
– love working with people
It is imperative that the right candidate is a quick learner and able to teach others new skills while working in a fast paced environment.
Duties may include:
– opening and closing of operations
– operating a point of sale
– teaching new riders how to operate a Segway(training is provided)
– leading segway guided tours
– engaging social media space
– looking for new opportunities to grow the business
– assisting customers with any inquiries, purchases or rentals of equipment
(cash register/POS) (phones)
– booking tours/rentals/corporate events
– and other duties as assigned
Some sales and marketing experience is helpful.
– Must be available to work from end of April- end of August
– Must be available to work on weekends
– Min 1 year experience in a teaching, coaching or management role
– At least 2 work references
-$17/hr + Great tips!
*Work days are Thursday-Monday
please submit resumes to email@example.com