Stressed out? Need a snack to boost your morning? We’ve got you covered. AUArts Students’ Association recognizes this busy time of year with end of year deadlines creeping up. To support the student body, on February 28, AUArts SA will be serving complimentary coffee, tea, baked goods and fruit in the cafeteria from 10:30am – 12:30pm.
- Now Hiring Show + Sale Coordinator: AUArts SAMay 23, 2019
- Now Hiring Peer Residency Coordinator: AUArts SAMay 23, 2019
- Office Closed – Thursday, May 16, 2019May 15, 2019
- Alberta’s One Line for Sexual ViolenceMay 8, 2019
- Grad Party at the New Gallery (May 16)May 8, 2019
- AUArts Grad Show | 2019 (May 16 – June 1)May 7, 2019
- Health + Dental Plan: Summer & Extended CoverageApril 30, 2019
- 2019 Gracious Gratitude Award RecipientsApril 25, 2019
- Spring 2019: Student Group Program UpdateApril 24, 2019
- 181:00 pm-2:00 pmMarch 18, 2019Alberta University of the Arts, 1407 14 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4R3, Canadahttp://www.acadsa.ca/about/electionsAlberta University of the Arts, 1407 14 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4R3, Canada
Come meet your candidates.
For more information visit www.acadsa.ca/about/elections1:00 pm-2:00 pmMarch 18, 2019Alberta University of the Arts, Room 450, 1407 14 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4R3, Canadahttp://www.acadsa.ca/event/student-open-forum-vcd-students/Alberta University of the Arts, Room 450, 1407 14 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4R3, Canada
AUArts SA is your official voice on campus and we want to advocate for ALL students! Please join us at one of our student open forums to share with us your concerns, your wants and your wildest wishes for life at AUArts. Help us advocate for YOU.
Student Forum dates and times:
March 18th @ 1pm: VCD STUDENTS in room #450
March 20th @ 1pm: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS in room #520
March 21st @ 1pm: VISUAL ARTS STUDENTS in room #520
March 28th @ 1pm: CRAFT AND EMERGING MEDIA STUDENTS in room #520
For more information please contact Fiona Couillard, your Director of Advocacy & Representation, at email@example.com or your Student Leadership Council Representative (contact info at www.acadsa.ca/about/leadership-council/)