JOB DESCRIPTION *
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Multimedia Design & Developer
You are a highly motivated “tech savvy” Design & Developer, who combines a passion for art and design with your skills in developing solutions that are innovative and captivating. It’s not only what you are good at it’s what you love to do!
You can create in a variety of modalities and your approach would be described as creative, courageous and thoughtfully experimental. You’re the ultimate designer and when you create something it captures eyes, hearts and minds – that’s why you belong at ATB.
Working within a squad (small team) in support of the Connected Learning and Change team at ATB, you will develop interactive learning and media assets that support and enhance the learner experience, increase engagement and deliver results. This is accomplished through your creative application in developing learning assets which could include but not limited to graphic design, video animation, and eLearning.
What you get to do:
- Apply divergent thinking in the development of engaging learning resources
- Develop micro learning and video snippets that capture the imagination
- Operate with a mentality of Build-Measure-Learn: agile is a mindset that every one of us is asked to operate from. We move fast, we make mistakes however we measure the impact, learn, grow and change as a result
- Develop quality, brand-driven, creative digital content for design, layout, and production
- Translate source content into other mediums or formats
- Apply understanding of industry trends and the latest software applications in your day-to-day work
- Give feedback generously and ask for it in return: you believe in being deliberately developmental and see the value of a feedback rich team
- Successfully navigate within a remote work environment with geographically disparate teams, stakeholders and client groups
What you bring:
- A degree or diploma in a visual arts subject, marketing, learning, or UX is an asset but more importantly show us what you can do
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, web-ready graphics, pdfs and multimedia files, and Google product suite
- A natural flair for creativity, paired with strong problem solving skills for visual information design
- Strong analytical thinking, clear communication and organizational skills
- A customer focus and results driven attitude
- Experience within an agile product development environment would be an asset
*** TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEP ***
As part of your submission please include a sample of your work from your portfolio. Please include a viewable link directly in your resume or cover letter so we can access.
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If your application is shortlisted, we might ask you to participate in a digital interview.
Please click the following link for information on communities where ATB thrives.
Please apply at www.atb.com to requisition 5660 Multi Media Design & Developer