Position Title: Design and Marketing Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time, summer (May to August 2019), Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Design and Marketing Assistant provides design, production, coordination, and publishing assistance to the Marketing and Communications Specialist (MCS). Under the direction of the MCS, the Design and Marketing Assistant executes materials for print and digital distribution. These materials may range from printed menus, brochures, and posters, to digital support for social media, web, and electronic bulletin boards. The role will be dominantly production-focused, with some room for design innovation.
- Create marketing and communication materials for several different clients
- Prepare files for print
- Coordinate printing of materials (in-house, digital printing and bindery)
- Provide graphics support for digital media
- Manage shared files and photo library
- Adhere to corporate graphic standards that are unique to each client
- Other administrative duties as they arise
For more information, please see the full position description here.
Interested? Please send cover letter, portfolio, and resumé to email@example.com.