Why should you join us?
Are you passionate about making things beautiful and more useful through excellent design? In this role you will have the chance to build and create marketing materials and work on our proprietary estimation application. Not to mention, you will be helping to create the best painting team the city of Calgary has ever seen.
You will use your expertise to
- Create print and web materials
- Deliver a quality product every time and create a colourful community
- Manage our marketing and design efforts for this upcoming year
We’d like to review your application if you have…
Must-haves (minimum requirements)
- A solid eye for design (we would love to see some examples of your work!)
- Proven track record of time management
- Experience using the adobe suite of software and invision
- Demonstrated an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Alignment with our values of safety above all else, respect, integrity and doing the right thing
- Graphic design and multimedia design students
- A highly motivated self-starter, who is willing to show initiative and take action
- An organized problem solver with the ability to think and act strategically
- A continuous improvement mindset to define, plan and implement opportunities that push our production forward
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other meaningful information
- You will work out of our office located in Calgary, AB and office site from time to time
- Full time summer position
Why The Urban Painter?
The Urban Painter is a Calgary based, locally owed, professional painting contractor. It is our mission to create colourful communities inside and out. We do this with our unparalleled quest to provide the most professional painting services to our clients, by providing a great place to work, and by giving back to the community.