For over 35 years Organ & Keyboard Service Corp. has been dedicated to providing professional repairs, tuning and maintenance to many different types of electronic organs, digital pianos, keyboards and pipe organs. We serve churches and other institutions, amateur and professional musicians, and individuals with a passion for organ and piano music.
In order to continue expanding our operations we are seeking a workshop assistant for the summer of 2019. The selected individual will assist in maintaining the property and restructuring physical assets to prepare for the next phase of operations.
- Reorganize and categorize the schematic inventory system.
- Reorganizing the electronic parts warehouse to increase accessibility.
- Assist in creating additional workspace for technicians.
- Assist in occasional landscaping and grounds maintenance.
- Assist in other duties in the repair center as required.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary institution and returning for an academic semester in the fall of 2019.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in written English.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds at times.
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Must own your own vehicle as public transit is not available.
Hourly Rate: $16.00/hour, 35 hours per week
Job Type: Temporary (9 weeks)
Position Start Date: June 17, 2019
Position End Date: August 23, 2019
We would like to thank all applicants in advance, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Apply to our company email: email@example.com