We’re searching for a Graphic Designer for our small, but mighty, marketing department. The incumbent will be taken under the wing of our Senior Graphic Designer and be involved in a variety of design activities for Dilawri which includes nine automotive dealerships and one collision centre. This is a busy, creative position requiring attention to detail and fast turnaround. Ideally you are a self-starter and enjoying learning.
This role reports to the Regional Marketing Manager.
- Assists in the creative design for the Region.
- Collaborates with the Senior Graphic Designer, as well as Graphic Designers of the other Regions.
- Prepares a variety of media including: POP, vehicle decals, forms, signage, large format signage.
- Creates branded marketing collateral for all digital channels (website, banners, e-newsletters, digital ads).
- Thinks creatively and develops new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Demonstrates strong layout and design skills, great attention to detail, accuracy, creativity, self-motivation and the ability to work on strict deadlines, even under pressure.
- Ensures brand standards are being followed across all media and print related items.
- Demonstrates ability to conceptualize design ideas from creation to execution.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Diploma or Degree in graphic design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Highly skilled in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Dreamweaver would be an asset.
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a must.
- Experience with JS is considered an asset.
- Basic experience with CMS applications.
- Ability and drive to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to collaborate with team members and take instructions.
- Experience with digital platforms including rich media creation and website design/creation.
- Experience with digital advertising and the production of digital ads.
- Strong communication and grammar skills are a must.
All resumes will be accepted in the strictest confidence. We thank all those who apply; qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com