The Residency Assistant will play a key role in the success of our company and our summer programs. This position is responsible for a variety of tasks. They will work under the supervision and mentorship of our Office Staff and Senior Artists to offer support the various programs we offer. This position will be responsible for assisting in the setup for our fall programing, including, prop/costume repair and creation, and gathering resources for new programs being offered in the fall.
- Prop and costume creation and repair
- Resource gathering for fall programming
- Strong sewing skills
- Performing arts background preferred
- Basic computer skills (Mac and Google drive)
- Works well independently
- Very well organized
- Strong desire to support the arts in schools and communities
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
This is a temporary full-time position beginning ASAP and concluding in early September, 2019, with a $18 per hour wage.
The company office is in NW Calgary; North of the Tuscany area (not accessible by transit).
Email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com