The Communications Assistant will play a key role in the success of our company and our summer programs. This is a temporary full-time position is responsible for a variety of tasks related to the organization and development of our marketing materials and social media networks. They will work under the direction of our Marketing Director.
- Coordinating and creating digital content for dissemination through our social media channels and websites during the 2019-20 Season.
- Organization of archive of digital assets (video, photos, etc.)
- Google AdWords
- Contact database maintenance
- Assembly and coordination of automated newsletters for the season
- Other office duties as required
- Experience with graphic design – fine arts or design student preferred
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere.
- Knowledge of social media networks, Google Adwords
- Excellent computer skills
This is a temporary full-time position made possible by Canada Summer Jobs, beginning in June 2019 and concluding in August 2019, with a $18 per hour wage.
The company office is in NW Calgary; North of the Tuscany area (not accessible by transit).
Please forward CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org