Flash Co. photo booth rental provides photo booth services for weddings, corporate parties and private gatherings in Calgary and The Bow Valley region including Kananaskis, Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise.
Our photo booth attendants are trained to setup the booth and ensure it runs smoothly throughout the event. The System is composed of a dSLR camera connected to a strobe, tablet and printer. The tablet controls the photo taking and photos are automatically printed right from the system. The role of a photo booth attendant is to complete set up and take down of the photo booth and ensure smooth operation and guest engagement throughout the event. This role requires pick up of the photo booth system at our head offices in Capitol Hill (three blocks from SAIT), set up and take down of the booth, monitoring the booth throughout the event, making sure guests have a blast in the booth and trouble shooting any issues with the booth onsite.
Setting up and running the booth is pretty simple and we will teach you everything you need to know, but having some photography and customer service/events experience is an asset. Considering most of our events are at weddings and corporate parties, having some experience at these types of events as a vendor/assistant is certainly an asset but again not required.
Head office location: Our head office is centrally located, just three blocks North of the ACAD/SAIT campus in the Capitol Hill. We are a home-based business.
- Your own vehicle
- Availability evenings and weekends
- Fun loving and easy-going attitude
- On the spot problem solving skills
- Customer Service experience (ie: retail, restaurant industry, events industry)
Recommended but not required:
- General knowledge of dSLR photography and strobe lighting and how to work a tablet
- Experience working with the public in a customer service or events related setting including: catering, weddings, corporate events, food and beverage or in retail.
- We pay you for the duration of the event plus an hour before and after the event to cover pickup, and drop off of the photo booth system. For example, at a 3 hour event you’d be paid for 5 hours in total.
Flexible contractor shift work:
- We are always looking to have about 4 active attendants working for us at any time, which means you are available to accept and decline work from us at your choosing. Obviously, if you are rarely available on evenings and weekends we may look for someone who is a better fit, but we are opening to working with your schedule otherwise.
How to apply:
Email the following to: email@example.com
- Your experience working with the public either in a customer service role, in retail or in the events or food and beverage industry.
- Your evening and weekend availability
- Any experience in photography you have (not required by helpful)
- Have you worked any weddings, or corporate events as vendor or support staff?
- Any questions you have regarding the position